There is a common perception that many new businesses fail. Although there is some truth to that statement, that doesn't mean your business has to falter. Working with skilled professionals from the start can help your business be better prepared than your competition.
Working with an experienced bookkeeper is one of the best ways to ensure your company starts off on the right track. Often, new business owners are so focused on the task of opening their business, that they overlook the importance of proper bookkeeping or they are simply unfamiliar with the tax codes and are overwhelmed.
A small business CPA like C.E. Thorn, CPA, PLLC can solve this problem for you. Our team is ready and able to help you get your new company off the ground and running at full speed. For more than 26 years, our professional accountant have provided Knightdale business owners with the support they need for success.
Reasons You Should Hire an Accountant for Your Knightdale Startup Company
A small business CPA is your support for saving time and helping to clear a lot of confusion that comes from starting a business. A lot of challenges stem from trying to manage finances and taxes. But, a local accountant can help you face these challenges and provide support in many other ways.
- You need a Trusted Advisor - We are more than just tax preparation, an accountant can become a trusted adviser to you and those in your small business. Some of the other ways we can assist are by plan for growth of your ideas, assess risk, and keep the books in order.
- Find a Balance between Business and Personal Needs - Many small businesses, particularly sole proprietors, and startups, find their business and personal finances can become closely linked. A good accountant can help you make sound judgments that will be beneficial to both your business and self.
- Determine the Best Classification for Your Business - When starting a business, an accountant can help you decide what type of business would be most beneficial for you. In some cases, a sole proprietorship will benefit the owner best whereas in other cases, an s-corp will work best for both the owner and the company. Looking to learn more about the different types of businesses, read more here.
- Reduce Your Costs - Don't try to manage the needs of the new business and the accounting in order to cut costs. Hiring an accountant to go back after the business has started to clean up large accounts or poor record keeping can be a costly task. Save money by investing in a Knightdale small business accountant before starting the business venture.
Do You Know What an Accountant Can Do for an Early Stage Business
Working with an accountant like C.E. Thorn, CPA can help you overcome the hurdles of being a new business owner. Here is a small sample of the services we provide for early stage Knightdale businesses:
- Expense Tracking
- Financial Planning
- Payroll Support
- Monthly Statement Preparation
Let our team guide you to the right solution for your business needs. Contact the team of C.E. Thorn, CPA, PLLC for bookkeeping and accounting support before starting your business! Our goal is to teach you the procedures to help your business grow, and reduce your expenses.
We Also Provide Accounting Services for Startups in the Following Locations:
Gain Support for Your Startup Company and Early Stage Business in Knightdale
If you would like to learn more about starting your new Knightdale business and how our accounting procedures will help you grow your business, then give us a call at 919-420-0092 or complete our online contact form below.