Accounting for Startup and Early Stage Businesses in Raleigh
Starting a business can be overwhelming. Some things that a new business owner should consider are:
- Choosing and forming a business entity
- End of Year tax preparation
C.E. Thorn, CPA, PLLC services include helping the Raleigh small business owner with all of the above.
Why Hire a Raleigh Accountant for Your Startup?
Working with a CPA in your early stage accounting can help you avoid many pitfalls from the start.
We provide small business accounting services for new business owners saving them time, money, energy and effort.
Our services include:
- Assistance in Choosing and Forming a Business Entity
- Providing Monthly Financial Statements
- End of Year Business and Personal* Tax Returns (*for ongoing monthly business clients)
Call for Startup and Early Stage Business Accounting
Let Carson Thorn and his team implement your bookkeeping and accounting practices from the start.
If you would like to learn more about our services for starting your new business, call (919) 420-0092 or complete our online contact form.