With so many CPA's to choose from online and across the country, why should you…
Choosing the right CPA for your individual and/or small business can be daunting. In the Raleigh, NC area alone there are many accounting firms and CPAs to choose from. As you work through your selection process here are a few items to keep in mind:
- Determine your needs for tax preparation, financial statements and small business bookkeeping. Identify CPA firms appearing to best meet your needs and that are located in or near Raleigh, NC.
- Interview several certified public accountants (CPAs) in Raleigh area that specialize in the areas you require.
- Find a CPA who listens to your needs and who you have a good rapport with.
- Analyze the CPA's experience level.
- Ask for referrals and call at least three of them.
Choosing the right CPA is very important. Make sure you take your time and find the CPA that is best suited for you and your business.
Feel free to call our office or to complete the contact form below:
"*" indicates required fields