Accounting for Startups and Early Stage Businesses in Carrboro
As an entrepreneur, you have probably heard that many new businesses fail. That is a scary thought and while there is some truth to it, there are steps you can take to ensure your business is successful.
Working with a professional accountant is one of the best ways to ensure your new business starts off on the right track. Entrepreneurs are often so focused on the task of opening their business that they overlook the importance of proper bookkeeping or they are simply unfamiliar with the process.
C.E. Thorn, CPA, PLLC specializes in small business accounting and is ready to help you set yourself, and your business, up for success. Our professional accountants have provided Carrboro entrepreneurs with the support and financial expertise they need for over 26 years.
Why Your Carrboro Startup Needs an Accountant
Starting a business can be overwhelming and confusing, with a lot of the challenges coming from trying to manage finances and navigate tax law. A small business CPA will help you save time and clear up a lot of confusion that comes from starting a business.
- Trusted Advisor – An accountant can become a trusted adviser to your small business by helping to manage your business’s cash flow, planning for growth, assessing risk, and keeping your accounts in order.
- Balance Your Business and Personal Needs – Many sole proprietors and startup founders find the line between their business and personal finances blurred. We can help you make sure your financial decisions are beneficial to both your business and personal bank accounts.
- Determine the Best Classification for Your Business – When starting a business, it’s important to choose the type of business that would be most beneficial for you. This is another area where entrepreneurs can feel overwhelmed. Let our team help you choose the right business classification for you.
- Reduce Your Costs – While it may be tempting to try to manage your business and your business’s finances, it is often not worth it. Any money you saved up front will likely be spent hiring an accountant to clean up large accounts or poor record keeping in the future. Save money by investing in a Carrboro small business accountant from the beginning.
Do You Know What an Accountant Can Do for a New Business?
An accountant like C.E. Thorn, CPA can help you overcome the challenges of being a new business owner. Here is a small sample of the services we provide for early stage Apex businesses:
- Expense Tracking
- Financial Planning
- Managing Payroll
- Monthly Statement Preparation
No matter what your business needs are, our team can help you find solutions.
Gain Support for Your Startup or Early Stage Business
Before starting your business, contact the team at C.E. Thorn, CPA, PLLC for bookkeeping and accounting support. We aim to reduce your expenses, teach you how to help your business grow, and provide peace of mind.
To learn more about how our accounting procedures can help you start and grow your business, give us a call at (919) 420-0092 or complete our online contact form.